Small Luxury Hotel in Prague
Travel back in time at the Golden Well Hotel in Central Prague.
The Golden Well Hotel is a hidden gem of a 16th century hideaway in a romantic rose garden on the grounds of the Prague Castle and in the noble neighborhood of the Czech parliament and various embassies. The Renaissance building, which became the luxury Golden Well Hotel in Prague, originally belonged to the Roman Emperor and Bohemian King Rudolf II (1552 - 1612). The hotel was originally built as five separate buildings at the end of the 16th century. Rudolf used this building not only for himself, but also for other honored guests at court including the famous Danish astronomer Tycho de Brahe (1546 - 1601). After World War II, this building was used as private flats and apartments for residents of Lesser Town.
- 2017 #1 LUXURY HOTEL in Czech Republic
- 2017 #11 LUXURY HOTEL in the WORLD
- 2016 3rd place in category BEST LUXURY - WORLD
- 2016 1st place in category TOP 25 LUXURY - EUROPE
- 2016 IN TOP 20 BEST SERVICE - WORLD
- 2016 #1 LUXURY HOTEL in Czech Republic
- 2015 IN TOP 25 SMALL HOTELS WORLDWIDE
- 2015 IN TOP 25 LUXURY HOTELS WORLDWIDE
- 2015 IN TOP 5 LUXURY HOTELS EUROPE
- 2015 IN TOP 25 BEST SERVICE AND ROMANCE EUROPE
- 2015 #1 LUXURY HOTEL in Czech Republic
- 2014: #1 LUXURY HOTEL in Czech Republic
- 2014: #1 ROMANCE HOTEL in Czech Republic
- 2010 - 2014: Certificate of Excellence
- 2010: 1st place in category TOP 10 BEST LUXURY – WORLD
- 2010: 1st place in category TOP 10 BEST SERVICE – WORLD
- 2008: World's Best Hidden Gem
- EXPEDIA - 2009-2015 Insider's select: "Chosen as one of the best hotels in the world"
- BOOKING.COM RATING 9,6
- HOTELS.COM Rating 5/5